clarelight-ly knitting

Knit lightly, it makes it easier to take the mistakes out.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Too damn hard

I haven't been posting regularly. There's a reason for this (isn't there always?)

My mental health is, shall we say, delicate. I suffer from clinical depression, which is treated with medication and talk therapy. I can go for months and do well, then take a downward slide. These downward moves in general mood come without warning, and often without any trigger. I know it's happening, but I can't prevent it.

Right now I am spending every ounce of energy getting through the day, and so I want to blog, I think about what to say, but I just don't get the heart to do it. I'm just sapped by the neccessities.

I am so damn tired. This grey fog descends and sucks the life out of me.

I'll still post irregularly, as I'm participating in Lolly's Project Spectrum, and the accompanying Postcard Swap, and I have lots of actual knitting going on. If you're curious about where I am or what I'm doing, you can always email me at clariestar(at)aol(dot)com.

Thanks for your patience (all 12 of you ;-) )

4 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Imbrium said...

*HUG*

I understand. (As much as one can understand another's. You know.)

I hope you're feeling better soon. If there's anything I can do, you know where to find me.

It will pass. It always does.

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous margene said...

May the up side come soon. Take care of yourself. Watch for a little something in the mail, too;-)

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Carrie K said...

Aww, Clarelight, I hope it's of short duration. Fighting your way through the fog can take a lot out of you, but it can be done.
{{{hugs}}}

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

I know there's more than 12 of us out here. Take care. Be nice to yourself. Indulge in whatever feels good. Take a glance at the Yarn Clarelight Can't Life Without - even the photo is inspiring to me! :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home