clarelight-ly knitting

Knit lightly, it makes it easier to take the mistakes out.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pictures!

I got a digital camera yesterday. It's a Nikon Coolpix, and it's tiny! I am going to figure out how to use it this week and Friday I will post pictures!

In knitting news, I am almost half-finished with my mobius. I cast it on last Friday, when I was so sick, and I can say that mobius knitting is great when you're high on cold medications, once you get past the first half-round. The yarn is this fuzzy stuff in shades of pale green and white, and I bought a solid green cotton/angora blend to do the i-cord trim around the edge. Very soft, and very green!

I'm going to the opera MacBeth tonight, so I'll catch up with y'all later!

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Carrie K said...

I've got a Nikon Coolpix too! I like it, but I can't say that I know all it's bells and whistles.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home