clarelight-ly knitting

Knit lightly, it makes it easier to take the mistakes out.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cast of Characters


Hi all. I don't have much to say about my knitting right now, so I will distract you with a picture of my favorite child, Teds.

Teddy is a West Highland White Terrier, a breed once described as a white dog determined to be brown. In my boys case, that is spot-on. He came into my life as a shy 11 month old puppy, frightened of cars, loud noises, and my dad. He's still nervy about loud noises (jet planes, fireworks, thunder) but he walks along busy streets on his lead with aplomb, and aggravates dad because as far as Teds is concerned, if I'm around, no one else matters. Teds is my dog, and I am his human.

We have other dogs, and I have a cat, and I love all of my animals dearly. But Teds is my baby, my darling, and I am extremely lucky to have him.

Coming up tomorrow: pictures of recently acquired yarn! (Oooooh!)

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Imbrium said...

Aw...what a cutie!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Carrie K said...

Teds is adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home