clarelight-ly knitting

Knit lightly, it makes it easier to take the mistakes out.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Apology

I know I promised you pictures, but my week is not going as planned.

My uncle died very suddenly of a massive bacterial infection yesterday morning. My aunt is ill herself with pneumonia, and valiantly struggling through the process of making all the arrangements and her grieving. Since they live several hours north of us, we will be on the road for most of the weekend. That means I'm busy arranging for animal care, packing, finding hotel rooms, etc.

No more Knitting Olympics for me, I'm afraid. I'll still be knitting (I do want to retain my sanity) but it's all no pressure stuff, while my family supports my aunt through this loss.

I'll be back next week.

clarelight

4 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Carrie K said...

Oh, how sad! I'm sorry for your loss. I hope that knitting will help get you through this difficult time.

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Imbrium said...

Oh, sweetie...I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous La said...

OMG, I am so sorry for your sudden loss. My thoughts go with you!

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. Take care and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home